Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 8: Invest in Good Running Shoes

I have sort of a love/ hate relationship with running. I love it. My knees hate it. It turns out I was blessed with bad knees and so I've been told to get better shoes. I have always been the bargain shopper and my last pair of running shoes I got for $28. You get what you pay for. Indeed, they have already bit the dust and I've only had them for 6 months. And wowzers, did they hurt my feet! I was in Nordstrom Rack the other day, and running shoes the last thing from my mind in that wonderful store. But I saw these. Instantly fell in love. Size 11 (hey Nike's run big OK?!!!!!) My first pair of black running shoes. Which is brilliant because they don't show dirt at all. And well. I run HARD! (for the .5 miles before I tire and cry) Spent a little more this time but I'm pretty happy with the price tag of $54 (with tax) And they have this thing called Nike Fitsole.....heaven I tell you! Absolute heaven!
Oh yeah new kicks!

I was going to wear capris today but I marched my happy butt inside and put on some pants! Not as warm as i thought!

I'm not sure why in every photo I kicked my leg up like that...guess I'm "posing" (cartoon feature on Kodak Easy share)

No comments:

Post a Comment