Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 107: What I've been Dune-ing


Hello all,

Sorry I have been MIA for the past few days, but I had such an awesome weekend. There really is no better word to describe it, "awesome" is what it was.

Backstory: My friend Laura from Lauraland Design link to her website, won a photoshoot with the gals from Love n Joy photography link to their website. The theme was "Great Gatsby" It looked amazing. The weather was super cooperative, and fun was had by all. 
Can't wait for the professional photos to emerge. But for now, here's my crappy photography skills, and what I captured.

The Backdrop:


The girls:









 The boys:




The group:

Disclaimer: I did not take this photo, Cyndi did with her fancy Iphone-a-ma-gigger
 And me:

This is a fashion faux pas there is no doubt, but this sand gets up to 140 degrees sweethearts!

They had Columbia hiking boots in the 1920's right?

 After the shoot, we camped, drank lots of beer and mint julips, talked about everything and at the same time nothing at all, made some great new friends, visited with old ones, ate smores, played bocce ball, took in a gorgeous sunset, and had a fantastic view of the stars. One of the best times I've had this summer, maybe ever.

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Sounds like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh oh my gosh what a truly "awesome" experience!!! how fun! those photos look great and aren't you so excited for The Great Gatsby 2012? I know I am!

    thelittlestunicornonearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete