Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 2: Ride your bike to Happy Hour


Day 2 and i'm already slacking! Good thing I have no followers yet...(loser) Sorry people Happy Hour turned into wings, which turned into more beers, and next thing you know its midnight. So I apologize for already missing a post!
This is something I have always wanted to do, I'd see people that roll up on their bikes and think to myself "that's awesome! Work for your beers!" And now I finally live in a place that allows me to do so!

Hat (Wal-Mart $6) Tank and Cardi (J Crew, Vday present from my lova!) bag (Forever 21 gift from Momma) Jeans (thrifted $5) Cons (chrissy gift from Momma)

I am doing lots of trial and error with this whole, "taking photos of myself thing. But love our little orange hippie shack in the backyard..i wanted to get that little lovely guy in there somehow!


Me at Happy Hour. Looking rather happy. Stole this hat from Travis. He was wearing mine.

1 comment: