Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 3: Make a shoe rack out of randomness found in your basement.

I'm not gonna lie sportsfans...I've felt better. Between the slight hangover, runny nose(i had to shove two tissues up my nose so I could type this) sore throat, and thumping headache.....I feel like a poo sandwich. But I'm still gonna post.

My dilemma: I have lots of shoes, and they are all sad and stuck in this ugly blue box. I need to set them free! And I have been blessed in finding a room with two, I repeat two, closets. So I ventured down to our slightly damp and extremely scary basement (not kidding it looks like a horror movie could be filmed down there) and found some boards! Luckily my landlord dabbled in the art of D.I.Y. home renovations.


What you need: four boards, hammer, nails

And there you have it, the world's most unsturdy shoe rack. (as it turns out the top board needs to be slightly longer than the middle board)...but hey, I made it work.


Might not be a post for the next couple of days. I am off from work, and therefore I SNOWBOARD! I will be in the mountains with little to no internet access but hopefully I will get some good footage of my adventures in snowboarding. See ya Monday night kiddos!

2 comments:

  1. Pure Genius, did you think this up all by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about the blog itself...or the shoe rack? lol!

    ReplyDelete