Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 4: Share Pretty Pictures You've Taken

So I didn't make it to the mountains this weekend. I have become an incubus of viral plague so I haven't been able to venture out of the house. So in lack of anything exciting going on, I've decided to share some pretty pictures I've taken over the years. I don't have a fancy camera, nor am I by any means a photographer, I just wanted to share these with someone.

These are just some of my favorites I've taken. In no particular order. Taken with a Kodak Easy Share that I had for about ten years. It finally died and I cried because they don't manufacture that particular model anymore. I then replaced it with an Easy Share 340...it has also bitten the dust. The last photos are taken with the camera my darling boyfriend just gave to me, "here, you can have this, I'm not a picture taker" Nice camera though. Sony Cyber-shot... Takes pretty decent photos I think.

                                              Church in Nevada on my "Harley Tour" with Johnny
                                           Taken at Rodizios, I am in a meat coma.
                                           One of my favorite photos of Lee and Rhona.
                                                   Hike taken in my old Vail "back yard"
                                            San Fran baby, San Fran.
                                           Taken outside that same old church in Nevada.
               Pretty Colorado flower, my first real camping experience. Digging holes and pooing in them.
                     Taken at Nevada's "Oldest Thirst Parlor" pretty sure those bottles have been there awhile.
                                                                      Lake Tahoe
                                                   

Mom said, don't take a picture that way! Look at that glare. I think the glare is what make this picture awesome.
             All of the following were taken last week, downtown trip with momma Terri



I'm sure there will be more to follow, I like to dabble with photography from time to time.


3 comments:

  1. I made a comment about this post the other day...but I guess it didn't go through...

    Just one question...did you take the pretty flower picture WHILE you were using one of those poop holes? If so, 1)you completed the age old saying "stop what you're doing, dig a hole and squat to poop and smell the flowers" I think that's how it goes anyway. And B)I'm impressed by your balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how the saying goes. I wish i had that kind of eye for photography while pooing...nope just concentrating on the fact that I was pooping in a hole and how I had to burn my toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your pictures Lindsey. You've taken some beautiful shots. I'm enjoying your blogs.....very entertaining, plus we can stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete