Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 5: DIY necklace/scarf

So I can't take credit for this one. Saw it on a blog called Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno... http://muchomuchobuenobueno.blogspot.com/2010/05/diy-layered-necklace-thingy.html

Problem. I love all my tshirts. So off to the goodwill I go!

                                           Pink Tags are 50% off today so lets find a pink tag!

Cut tshirt just below pits, and also cut off bottom thingy. 

 Then cut one continuous strand. Put around legs for more control. Lovely view of my crotch here!

See what I'm doin' here...
Start looping, gather it all at the top, then tie both ends together. (check out my lovely Dexter approved door)

 And here is the finished product!
I suppose I'll model my creation but I'm not, repeat not, showing my face today. Still sick and pale. 

Big gulps, huh? Welp! See ya later!









No comments:

Post a Comment