Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 44: DIY: Perfect Summer Salad

Did anyone notice I gave my blog a face lift? I thought the patchwork was adorable....think it might be a little busy..but hey, I'm busy too.
So after Sunday's "Bottomless Mimosa Debacle" as I'm calling it, I decided I needed to eat well and exercise for the next couple of days. My tummy was NOT a happy camper, I will spare you the details. My problem is that  I eat these little healthy lunches, feel great for a few hours, then on the 5pm drive home I feel like Cindy "LAY OFF ME I'M STARVING!!
Or maybe a bit like Natalie Portman in Black Swan:
So today I was on the ultimate quest for a salad that kept me full. I came up with this:

The PERFECT 7 INGREDIENT SUMMER SALAD

What you need:
I added the mushrooms later, good call!!


I enjoyed it out on the patio....I heart my new table.
Disclaimer: After further review this salad failed to keep my belly full and I still turned into the cookie monster around 4pm. Lesson learned needed protein: Add chicken. Let it be called THE PERFECT 8 INGREDIENT SUMMER SALAD

No comments:

Post a Comment