Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 101: Gettin Luckey

Yes, there is a reason I misspelled "Luckey" my friends Heather and Craig got married a few weeks back and I just stumbled upon some wedding pictures I didn't know were taken (these are always the best)

And Craig's last name happens to be Luckey....pronounced Lucky...not Louche or something like that. Straight up Luckey....coolest last name for a wedding, "Come Join Heather and Craig as Heather is finally gettin' "Luckey" (no they didn't put anything that tacky on their wedding invites but by God they should have!
Everyone I'd like you to meet my friend Dave. Everytime someone asks him to take a photo of them, he turns the camera around and takes a photo of himself (or some other part of his body, i will not share which ones as this is a PG-13 blog)...doesn't matter if they are complete strangers, every time this man does this. If you ever visit Denver and want to take a touristy picture downtown, you ask a dude on the street to take a photo of your group, there is a good chance you will see this beautiful face.
And this Erin, the woman who has voluntarily married Dave...she wasn't held at gunpoint or anything, so weird. They are super happy and have a little one together. I still think she is a glutton for punishment.
 Oh yeah, and Josh had on an ENTIRE SUIT! He looked so handsome. (sidenote: Dave is taking these pictures and I can never keep a straight face when he is doing so hence the sub-par photos)
This is my DVF dress...lots of jealous women at that wedding...its mine ladies, mine!!!!






And this is something else I have to deal with on a regular basis.....Josh's complete and utter man crush on Dave. Its pathetic really but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment