Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 150: My New Favorites

I'm in Love! I'm in Love! and I don't care who knows it!!!! (Just thinking about it being the time of the year when I can watch Elf 400 times and it not be frowned upon makes me very happy)
 I saw these babies in H&M last time I was shopping with Mom Terri (she is the best shopping partner ever and I miss her face) but was highly disappointed when all they had was a size 9...normally my big ol gargantuan feet would NEVER fit into a size 9, but these shoes must have been meant for me...magically they fit. Plus they are faux fur (yes faux never real) so no need for socks! I have hardwood floors and an exposed brick house so these have been on my feet around the house for some time now. Thought it was time to get them out of the house and out on the town!

Shoes: H&M $24, Skinnies: Wal Mart $10, Camisole: Goodwill $1, Top: JCrew (outlet) $30


What do you think? Are they too slipper-tastic? A tad bag lady? Should they stay in the house? Nahhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment