Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 152: Missing In Action

Alrighty. Very sorry about the 10 day absence there folks. I started a new job last week as an Admissions Counselor for an online university and will be starting my Master's degree in April (whoo hoo!!!) The tricky part has been that the training goes from 8am-5:30pm everyday. Not too much time left for blogging. Plus it is pinch black  when I get home now (dang you daylight savings time!) I am going to have to start taking outfit  pictures in the dark (boo) or inside (double boo) Also my internet hasn't been working all week, which really makes me an angry bear at Comcast.

However, I did happen pre-job to find some dandy thrifty treasures I would like to share with you today.

My little "craft studio" is starting to come along quite nicely....
Goodwill Pillows: Yellow $1, Pink $2


Seat Cushion: Goodwill (World Market) $1.50,

Lil Cabinet Thingie to house all my crafting items $4

Desk: Craigslist $20

It has a little extended part for when I'm hardcore crafting and need more space..

Then it slides in to give me more space when I'm not.

Next on the list for the craft studio....a handy jewelry organizer frame-thingie!

Cute....right?

I have to dress "business casual" at my new job an the outfits have been really ho-hum and not worth posting. I am stepping up my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment