Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 158: This is for you Aunt Jo

So......I've been more than slacking on the blog the last couple of months, my job takes up about 80% of my time and the weekends are jam packed with snowboarding.

I could insert a couple hundred excuses here, but I just haven't had the time really folks. I am at least going to shoot for 2 postings a week. This is for you Aunt Jo, one of two people that really misses my blog! Ready.......GO!

PINK TIGHTS

I would have never taken myself for a pink tights kinda gal. Pink has always been a color I've shied away from. However, from a recommendation from my roomie, I went to Urban Outfitters and got me some pink tights!

The verdict: very ridiculous comfortable, just not very durable wore a hole in them the first day (due to a snag on my zipper on my boot) I am very sad. I patched them up the best I could. Nobody will notice on a galloping horse, right?

Shoes: $15 Payless, Tights: $10 Urban Outfitters, Dress: Goodwill $4, Sweater: Kmart $15, Lariat Necklace: Goody's $10
 1 measly picture. I know not exactly starting things off again with a bang, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment