Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daya 160: Thrifty Thursday

It has been, well, a really long time since I've participated in a Thrifty Thursday.

There is the BEST Goodwill fairly close to my house, added bonus its extremely close to the Super Target. I had a nice lil Saturday.

Banana Republic+ JCrew= a great thrifting experience.

The purse is SUPER cute but its a little hard to carry. I think I'm going to DIY and add a cross body chain, or something to it. Its just a bit awkward, but extremely cute. Nonetheless

Shoes: H&M $25, Jeans: Goodwill (Banana Republic) $5, Purse: JCrew $5, Cardigan: Goody's $20, Shirt: Wal Mart $5, Scarf: Goodwill $3, Earrings: Silpada Gift from Momma, Ring: Gift from Joshua



I am loving these colors!

1 comment:

  1. Saw your entry in Thursday's are for Thrifters at Spunky Chateau.
    These ARE great colors! And I love the way you're wearing your scarf. I'm going to have to play around with mine to see if I can get it to look like that.
    Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete