Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 1: Start your own blog.

Okay friends (can I call you friend?) starting a blog has been on my list for awhile now, how long I can't be certain, but we'll just say "obsessed" is a good word to describe my feelings for blogging. To find a topic to blog about has been my main concern...what will people want to "follow" about me? I am a completely random person...so that's what this blog will be COMPLETELY RANDOM. Momma always said anything worth doin' is worth doin' right, so I'm going big party people. 365 days. Every single day. 365 things i do differently. It will start pretty trivial. But be patient my friends, I will get better at this. So come along with me on this magical journey called "blogging".

1 comment:

  1. OK Lindsey, I'm gonna be a follower. This is all new to me, but I'm enjoying your 'blogging".

    ReplyDelete