Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 35: $20 Make You Holla!

I guess somebody must have heard my ranting yesterday, as I found a little surprise on the sidewalk...
That's right folks! My rebate came early. $20, two little bits of heaven. I asked around, I was a little apprehensive as this sort of thing never happens, and the two guys standing in front of the barber shop, said "nope not mine bra" so I ran with it. I asked if they were filming some documentary on the ethics of our country, and I was on a hidden camera...I got blank stares, as I usually do when talking to dudes outside of Barber shops.  That did raise a valid question in my brain...what is ethical when you find $20 lying on the street? Put up a flyer and say "hey dipshit you dropped $20 call this number if you can describe what it looks like" Who is gonna be honest about that. I dunno. Just call it good Karma and walk on? WWGBD (what would Garth Brooks do?)

I also found this on the side of the building next door...artwork perhaps. I think it keeps changing...could have sworn there was a different picture on there last month....i will have to find out. At any rate..it is pretty. I think I will play with my new Gorillapod (its freakin' sweet) and use it as a backdrop......why of course I'll share it with you silly!

Yelp til next time, Peace. Love. And Snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment