Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 28: DIY T-Shirt Summer Scarf

I got this one from P.S. I Made This...such a cute website. http://psimadethis.com/archive

What you need: 1 T-Shirt (this one is my favorite Burton t-shirt, I've snowboarded in it for 3 years..it is so worn out it is see-through) 1 pair of scissors, wooden beads (optional)
This is a great way to let your favorite t-shirt live on....on your neck!
I love you Burton tee...we've had some great times together, but It's time for you to take a new form!

Step 1: Cut shirt just below sleeves (in this case right below graphic, and again at the bottom (save this part if you would like to make a bracelet, like I did on day 7)

Step 2: Cut small strips all the way across the bottom.
Step 3: Pull strips.


And that's it! Super easy, huh?

You can also add wooden beads and tie the ends, like I did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment