Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 46: My Movie Wardrobe Lusts

Ever see a movie and just get obsessed with outfits the main character wears? I do this, in fact I became so obsessed with the sunglasses Julia Roberts wore in Eat, Pray, Love, I bothered my boyfriend daily with, "So, these sunglasses Julia wears, have you seen 'em, have you seen 'em? huh? huh?" I got them for Christmas. Huge surprise. Love that kid.

So, first off, Julia Roberts' wardrobe in Eat, Pray, Love:
I think this is just a tad on the frumpy side, but I could see myself tooling around Europe somewhere in this outfit.

Men's plaid shirt + cut off jean shorts= classic casual for me...if I could just get my hands on a lil'  Javier...
love, love, love this dress!
I'm pretty sure I have everything to make this outfit possible, I will post soon! Those are my sunglasses fyi!
Javier rockin' a fedora, LOVE IT!

I think Josh resembles Javier a bit, right? Nope, Javier ain't got shit on my man!

Drew Barrymore's Wardrobe in Going the Distance:
The pattern is just a little much for me, but I love the necklace (i kinda have one just like it...)

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love!
I actually posted this pic cuz i like Justin's outfit.

Necklace in this pic is fabulous! Plaid, white undershirt and silver chains...YUP!

so she didn't wear this in the movie but I heart these jeans. Minus the hat. That's kinda fugly.
And of course, one of my girl crushes, Ginnifer Goodwin in He's Not That Into You
this would be how i would model my "business casual" wardrobe if my career ever demanded it.

Dress and cardigan. Right up my alley Ginn!

I want to beat that purple vest off of her!

not my favorite outfit, but she shows you how you can make a printed dress office appropriate. Still cute on her, I would look like a schoolmarm. 


So that's it for My Movie Wardrobe Lusts, I will try to follow with my spins on these characters outfits and take pictures for all to see! (and yes mother I will take the ugly ladder out of my pictures!)
Peace. Love. And Snowboarding.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just found your blog through Two Birds... love this post. I'm now following you so I'll look forward to more :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I found you through Two Birds as well, and think this post is great. I love the Ginnifer Goodwin picks. She had a thing for purple in that film!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home
    Don’t forget to enter my Alex Keller Giveaway

    ReplyDelete