Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 47: Not Goodwill "Great" will

Hi World....I have a problem. Whenever I'm stressed, I have to shop at the Goodwill (hey at least I don't HAVE to go to Chanel)  Its like the thrill of the hunt takes everything stressful that happened that day melt away. I spent 1.5 hours in the Goodwill yesterday evening. I had a mission: to find some pants to wear to work. Something a bit dressier than jeans, but not as dressy as dress pants. I left the Goodwill today pantless (hardy har har) and minus $25 dollars (and I only got 7 things) I really do believe that the Broadway Goodwill, along with most Goodwills/thrift stores in Denver, are quite overpriced. But oh, they are so much fun!
Here's the Loot: 
Purse: $5, Vintage Necklace: $6, Tank: $3, Box: $3, Shoes (tags still on 'em) $6, two picture frames: $1


this necklace is worth every penny, I am. In. Love.

I usually don't pay $6 for shoes at the Goodwill, but the tags were still on 'em, and I would rather give the money to Goodwill than a department store ya know?

yes I changed jeans, liked these better.


the only appropriate way to show my box on the porch.

I didn't get these shoes at the Goodwill..but I brought them out of hibernation..Got these when Sis worked at the Buckle like 6 years ago, forgot how stinkin' cute they are!


I am attempting to come up with an outfit to display with my new awesomeness that is my new purse! I am planning to binge and purge the closet on Saturday. Every time I consider putting away my sweaters we have another 30 degree day (with snow) like today (I still love you denver) So I keep putting it off. Gotta go, brownies fresh out of the oven, they deserve my immediate attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment