Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 50: Go to a football game

 Today is my 50th day of blog posting! Whoohoo....just like Sally O'Mally I'm Fifty!And I like to kick, stretch, and kick!!! I love Molly Shannon, and I love this skit.


 cant get the video to work dagnabit! but here's the link to the video http://youtu.be/aiehDcVZ-vA

I also realized I did something yesterday that fits into the "try something new" category: I went to my first football game! I know sad, right? I went a very small high school where even if every guy in my high school played we still wouldn't have enough for a full team or is it squad, or squadron? I think they scored goal/unit/baskets or something. I know absolutely nothing about football.  I stayed start to finish to, thanks Broomfield Dawgs for giving this opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment