Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 51: Behind door number one

And Behind Door #1 we have.................

 Hmmmmm fiberglass insulation! Be gone, you! There's springtime that I need better access to!
I learned a valuable lesson when putting the insulation into the door: no gloves + no protective eyewear= itchiness galore!



See! Easy exit strategy. Eventually I want to create an extension of my room out to the porch....get some lights, outdoor sofas, ottaman, etc. You know for all my homies to hang out at. Oh and disclaimer: not my road bike. I don't do road bikes. No offense to those that do, just not my cup of tea. 

That and no one looks good in spandex. Cam had to find that out the hard way. 

Items that I would like to have on my  "Lovers Only Backporch Awesomeness"

If money was no object...this would be lovely  
if I had a roof over my head...something like this...too cute
this is probably only 6,000 dolla....chump change!


 I would really like to include some lights in my "Lovers Only Backporch Awesomeness"

 In reality I'll probably find some crappy stained sofa on craigslist and my half lit string of Christmas Lights. Oh well, here's to dreamland!

No comments:

Post a Comment