Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 89: I love Linen

Belt: Aeropostale: $12

Shoes: Charlotte Russe $20, Linen Pants: Calvin Klein (outlet) $30, Shirt: Target (maternity ha ha) $4, Necklace: mmmmm you know I'm not sure where I got it, Sunnies: Ray Ban: Gift from Lova
I actually have two different shoes on in this picture (i like to take pictures of my outfits then decide if I'll go anywhere but my backyard in them) I like this look. Simple. Classic. And these pants=oh so comfy, if you haven't invested in a pair of Linen pants for the summer, DO IT! You feel like you are wearing pajamas, really light airy pajamas, and no one looks at you like you are a meth addict (to explain my theory: all the people back home that are strung out on Meth wear their pajama pants everywhere)

So the moral of today's post: Do Linen Pants, Don't Do Meth.

Happy weekend everyone! I'm off to a weekend long festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment