Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 88: Tough Day

 So no outfit pictures today. I didn't get out of the office until 6:30 this evening, I was preparing for a big event this weekend. Let's do a bit of Happy Face/Sad Face shall we?

Happy Face:
I left the office late today so traffic only slowed down once, it only took me a measly 20 minutes to get home (versus a good 40-45 normally) :)
I got to eat my favorite Pho restaurant today, Pho Duy. mmmmmmmmmmmm. :)
I found a peanut butter snickers in my fridge. I ate it. :)

Sad Face: 
My Intern quit today via email :(
My shoes that I was so ridiculously excited about ran out of stock before they could ship them to me. :(
My car insurance was due this month, it took a big chunk out of my shopping budget. As in "big chunk" I mean all of it. :(
I have to work the entire weekend. 12 or 14 hours each day. No fun in the sun for this girl or overtime pay :(
I have movies I want to watch but my roommate is using my DVD player :(

Let's all say a silent goodbye to my shoes, oh the good times we could have had my lovelies. Maybe you'll come back into stock, someday, somehow, and we can finally be together.



I won't be blogging at all this weekend with my work schedule. See you all Monday.
I think I am going to do my own inspiration Monday....its a little ballsy (I think white on white is a definite fashion rule breaker) but LC rocks it here and so can I!

No comments:

Post a Comment