Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 92: Lil' Pink Shoes

So these shoes haven't made it out of my closet very much, and that is very sad...cuz everytime I look down at them they make me smile. They are some sort of rubber, neon pink, and supposed to look like loafers. I scored them at Payless about 10 years ago for $5, I've kept them but probably only worn them about 3 times, but that my friends, is gonna change.

Josh and I rode our bikes to dinner at Pasquini's on Friday night, good thing, because I think I ate about 4 pounds of bread and pasta...but it was soooooooo gooooooooooood. If you bought 2 entrees you got $2.50 pitchers of beer, it was a no brainer really.

Shoes:Payless $5, Jeans: Pac Sun $8, Vest: Buckle (got it a hundred years ago), TShirt: Wal Mart $3, Jacket: Macy's $15, Purse: Goodwill $3

No comments:

Post a Comment