Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 93: Comfort is Key



Flip Flops: Reef $30, Leggings: Wal Mart:$3, Dress: American Rag, $25, Tank: F21: $2.50, Earrings: Target $6
(starting fom left: Gift from my friend Yuki, bought in Australia, Made by moi, Fossil, Wal Mart, F21 and gift from Josh's parents.

This would happen to be one of my favorite (and most comfy) outfits I own. The dress is this light, soft, jersey material, and it was a little brisk today so I had to throw on some leggings. And the mixed up bracelets have been part of my summer uniform since high school, what can I say, I like it, and I stick with it!

Josh and I joined his parents on a little Sunday fun, lunch followed by a little arcade and 2x4 Jenga...at a bar downtown, 1up......Josh's parents pretty much dominate at pinball, it was quite impressive.
My baby gettin down on some Street Fighter.

tell me this doesn't look like a good time???!

This game takes a lot of my quarters :(

No comments:

Post a Comment