Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 95: Is that Patchouli I smell?



the only thing interesting about my outfit...wish I could remember where and when I got these!


Skirt: Target (bought in high school), Tank: Target $4, bag: gift from mom, earrings: ???

No it is not. I hate that smell...but I do feel like whomever handcrafted this bag probably smells of it. It was a gift from my mom. She sent a package for me, I opened it one day before work, read the card, "made me think of you, Love Mom" and big tough Lindsey, cried. Sometimes it sucks being so far away from your family.... I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I loved this bag, that it was perfect, and I will use it all the time. Unfortunately I have two loves in my life: my family and the Rocky Mountains. Probably won't be movin' those mountains anytime soon....guess I'll have to work on the family, but to be quite honest, I'd have better luck with the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment