Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 103: My Birthday Wish List

These are a few of my favorite things,
 #1) Army Jacket: Stipulations: has to be long, has to have a hood, has to be baggy, want it to be army green but will settle for gray.
 #2) Patterned shorts. Top pic is from JCrew, bottom from loft.com. Stipulations: has some sort of funky or floral pattern.

 #3) this entire outfit from Francesa's, in fact an entire shopping spree would be greatly appreciated.

#4) This necklace from Francesa's.

#5) Nike Free shoes...size 10.5 ladies

#6) Scarf from Francesa's
#7) Belt from Francesa's.....

  
#8) Some adorable outdoor furniture equipped with cute accessories and paid time off to sit and enjoy it.
#9) Apple Laptop. Extremely lightweight, and extremely long battery life please.
 #10) a lab puppy

There it is, my 27th birthday birthday lists. Please email me for address info. Don't send the puppy. I will pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment