Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 104: Make Something Monday

I started making this scarf, oh 4 months ago, after seeing this:
 And decided that I needed to put the final touches on it after browsing around Threadsence:
Unfortunately, the guy deleted this tutorial before I got a chance to see it. So, as I do with most things in life, I winged it.

And this is what I came up with:

sorry about the "out of focus" pic here, for some reason I cannot take photos of my own chest! I tried 12 times then my battery died, I swear, 12 times!

I would do a DIY tutorial on this but to be quite honest it is just way to hard to explain. 
Sandals: Old Navy $6, Shorts: Old Navy $2.97, Tank: Target (maternity haha) $4, Necklace/Scarf: made by moi

I dunno, this scarf might be a little crazy hippie lady, even for me...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Saw a girl in my shop sporting a similar DIY scarf and now you've really pushed me over the edge to attempt my own!
    And btw, since I'm littering you with comments I am now following!

    thelittlestunicornonearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete