Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 109: What's in the Bucket: Part III

I just love when the Goodwill gods shine upon me. 
 I never took myself for a heart pattern kind of person, always felt somewhat juvenile to me, but there is something about this scarf that just works for me.



I've got more than one Heart-on today.....he he, get it?
I think it is pretty amazing find for $2.

My borrowed camera died today, it served its purpose well, and took pretty decent photos while it lasted. I am faced with the decision of A. buy a cheapo-seeko digital camera to get me through until I can afford a nice one or B. take the time to shop around, compare prices, and invest in a camera that I can finally dabble in photography like I've always wanted to (even though I can't afford it). Decisions, Decisions. I have to make a decision soon because I went back to the Goodwill on Friday, and found some more amazing-ness that I must share!


That's it for what's in the bucket....but lets take one more look at these shorts.....what a great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment