Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 108: What's in the Bucket? Part II

I'm gonna take y'all back a few weeks to my bday list. I was lusting over a pair of patterned shorts from JCrew.
 Or these floral ones from Loft...


I have been on the Goodwill Hunt ever since. And last Thursday, I found some.
Oh yeah, I put the spotlight on 'em.
Shoes: Goodwill $5, Shorts: Goodwill $3, Shirt: JCrew Outlet $30

And I have also been wanting some boat shoes ever since I saw my friend Laura prancing around in them last fall. Snagged these for $5, brand new, tags still on 'em.
I really wanted the pink ones, but they didn't have them in Sasquatch size :(
I was so pumped to find these, and at $3, put 'em in the bucket!

6 comments:

  1. Those shorts and shoes are amazing! I am super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those shoes! And for $5, you can't beat that. I saw your comment on the thriftaholic directory and had to check out your site. I share your pain (and joy). My go-to store is only two blocks away from house and makes it hard not to want to go shopping. My second favorite store is less than a mile away. I can (and do) literally walk to my favorite stores... Thank god my "drug" of choice is only thrifting, lol.

    Definitely will be back to read some more. :)

    Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, so first of all I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am of your shoes! I've been looking for a pair like that for EVER. Secondly, I am also jelly of your shorts. And your long legs. Over :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I love floral shorts too and recently scored a pair from a consignment shop! You can see the outfit here if you like:
    http://thelittlestunicornonearth.blogspot.com/2011/07/floral-fever.html
    Also love your chambray top, still looking for the perfect one of those!
    Found you on Thurs are for Thrifters link-up! Really love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print on the shorts. So glad you linked up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thanks everyone, I was so pumped when I was in the dressing room, I did a happy dance.

    ReplyDelete