Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 121: Yes, I'm Wearing a Pillowcase

After wearing this shirt for an entire day, I have come to the realization that yes, it is indeed a pillowcase, but a flattering pillowcase, if there is such a thing. I picked it up at a Goodwill down in Charlestown, SC. Hurricane Irene decided to by-pass Charleston completely, and just leave us with a dreary, rainy day. One that was perfect for Goodwill shopping. My friend Megs and I found some treasures. I can't wait to share!

So today Maggie, my Dad's yellow lab, did a little photo shoot. She wanted to be in every picture too.
Flippy-Floppies: Reef $30, Shorts: Marshalls (Guess) $7, Belt: Fossil Gift from Sis, Top: Goodwill $3.79, Necklace: Gift from Momma


This is Maggie, my parent's yellow lab, she wanted to be in every picture

Oh yeah, lets talk about these shorts, LONG, but not too long, and for $7, put em in the cart!


She poses so nicely, don't you think?



Yes, my home is surrounded by hay bales. 




1 comment:

  1. I don't think the top is too pillowcase-y. I think it's really cute!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete