Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 122: Five Finger Discount

If there is one thing in this world I know for certain: I have a bit of a shopping problem. But when an over sized patterned tee that fits perfectly and a lariat necklace cross your path, you don't let them pass you by. Isn't that a golden rule? I'm sure it is printed somewhere, "Convenient Theories For Lindsey", yeah, that exists somewhere! 

I am still sharing the awesome treasures I found at the Goodwill in Charleston. This rather cute backpack only set me back $3. Not too shabby. Still not the leather backpack of my dreams but it will suffice. 

The gladiators, a perfect shade of tan, I snagged out of Momma's closet this morning, sadly I have to give them back before I leave (or do I?) (mu-hoo-hoo-ha-ha...that's my evil shoe stealing villain laugh) She even said, "Don't even think about it!" she knows me so well. Little shoe stealer, I am!

Shoes: Steve Madden: Five Finger Discount out of Mom's closet, Shorts: Abercrombie, cut offs of jeans I've had since college, Tank: F21 $2.50, Top: Marshalls $18, Necklace: Goody's $9.50, Bracelets: varied, Watch: Mom's Closet, Backpack: Goodwill $3



And this is still not the gold watch of my dreams, but its large and in charge nonetheless, deserves a spot on my wrist!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I love that teal braided bracelet, the crop top and those great sandals! Cute backpack too! Thanks for linking up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete