Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 130: Inspiration Monday...on a Wednesday!

Well, Two Birds, sorry that I'm late. I tend to do this from time to time, its funny now that I'm a part-timer I thought I would have more time to blog, wrong again! I finally have time to clean, do laundry, clean out the closet (which I am kind of embarrassed to admit-I own 60 pairs of shoes...and that's after the clean-out!) and send out about, oh, 20 resumes or so a day. Busy little bee these days!

Here was the inspiration for this Monday:
And here is my take:



Shoes: Steve Madden, Mom's closet, Maxi: Goodwill (Express) $4, Jacket: Goodwill (Gap) $4
I love the idea of taking maxi dresses into fall, add a little jacket, and you're good to go! Welp, everyone, the word of the day is "Productive"..I'm out!

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on this! The denim jacket makes it so relaxed!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you used a denim jacket instead of a blazer! the whole outfit looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete