Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 137: Hey Fall (and 6am) What's Happening...

I had a phone interview today at 7am....eeeeeek! I had to arise at 6am, (which is never a pretty sight, good thing I didn't have to show my face at this interview) guzzle some strong coffee to ensure my brain, and my phone voice was awake and ready to go. I got a "how'd it go?" text immediately following, and the answer...indifference.
I mean, I did my "homework" researched the company, had notes highlighting all my strengths and qualifications (which for once in my life I met all of them), I just hope I didn't sound too confident, or too relaxed (as this lady was super nice, and peppy) as I sometimes do. I totally bombed the last phone interview I had, but I feel I was more prepared for this one. Well, I should hear back by the end of the week if I have another interview, fingers crossed.
As for my outfit today, its all about the accessories, baby! Little leaf earrings (very fall) a rust colored cardigan(also very fall) and a mix of stripes and floral (always enjoy this combo)

Sidenote: I realize this picture is out of focus..but its one of my favorite poses of the day..must remember this.


Shoes: Target $15, Jeans: (Hurley) Pac Sun $8, Tee: Wal Mart $3, Cardigan: JCrew (Vday gift)

Scarf: Old Navy $12, Earrings: Target $7

These shoes are more like slippers. Comfort is an understatement.

Happy Monday everyone (raise your coffee cups to productivity!) and here's to wishin...and hopin'....and prayin'....and dreamin'....(of a job not a wedding here people!)

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes. Good luck on getting the job!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete