Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 154: Christmas Crafty

Its been snowing profusely here in Denver...and not much in the mountains which makes me a very sad snowboarder. However, being stuck in the house all weekend has given me much needed crafty-crafty time!
Each year for Christmas (because of my dwindling bank account and my general desire for arts and crafts time) I make my family something cute. This year: Lightbulb snowmen ornaments.
Here's where I got the inspiration: Lightbulb snowman ornament

And here is my take:







Pretty cute, huh? The only socks I could bear to part with were these polka dot ones (sadly they have a hole in the heel) Where are all those random socks when I need them?! I swear I couldn't find any lying around!

I also made this, um well, decoration of sorts...but it looks like a third grader did it...not my finest work.
And then I also made this star for my very own Christmas tree!
It says "I wish I may, I wish I might"
The good news is I had ALL of the materials for today's crafty-crafty session lying around the house. So money spent on all of these goodies=zilch, zero, nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment