Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 156: Snowflakes!

Dear Snowflakes,

Get up to the mountains where you belong!  When you show up  in Denver you just anger me, I can't play in you, you just make my commute to work that much more sucky. Although you make things very beautiful, Please stop. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Sincerely, 

Slippin' and Slidin' Lindsey




Boots: Macy's $60, Tights: F21 $6, Shirt: F21 $20, Sweater: KMart $10, Necklace: Fossil (gift from mom)

Well, Snowflakes, Since I see you all the time I thought I would incorporate you into my outfit somehow, do you feel special? This is one of my new favorite outfits, put together by miss Jennifer Sulze during her stay here. Not too shabby love. Not too shabby. P.s.I dislike the way my skin tone looks in indoor pictures :(

Well, its hump day. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment