Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Maxi Skirt

I have been wanting one of these little guys for quite some time now: the Maxi Skirt. Problem: my legs are abnormally long for my body so THEY ARE NEVER LONG ENOUGH!

Enter: Goodwill hunting. Thank you my favorite Goodwill on Leetsdale avenue. You are the best. Not only is it black and white (goes with everything) but it is almost too long! Yay!

Oh. And did I mention it was 2 dolla?!!!!


Sandals: Steve Madden (mom's closet) Maxi Skirt: Goodwill $2, Shirt: JCrew (outlet) $30, Belt: Goodwill $1, Bangles: Fossil and Mom's Closet.    
I


So Josh and I ran the Trail at Red Rocks today. Confession: I find Red Rocks to be one of the coolest places in all of the front range. Truth be told, I sort of ran but mostly walked as it turns out it is a 4 mile run and not the 2.5 like we had originally thought. No wonder I'm sore! I didn't bring my camera up there as I was too busy concentrating on not dying to take photos. But to give you an idea of what we are working with here:

A couple photos of the trail we ran today....
 
And what red rocks looks like at night when there is a concert happening. Beautiful right? 

As for the shopping ban: still going strong a week later.. i told my mom of my plans and she got a good chuckle out of it. And Josh replied, "Not even to the Goodwill?" I said, "Oh, you're right, this will be tough." So the ban still stands, but a shopping trip once a month to the Goodwill will be allowed and I cannot spend more than $20. Ready. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment