Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

80's Night

There is one theme party I can really dig. And that is 80's night.

Especially when my bangs look like this....
Mainly I like 80's parties because I never have to go to Forever 21 to pick up some "80's essentials" like my friends do. I have the world's best costume box. It is a collection of awesomeness that I have not donated over the years and decided to keep at an easy reach in my closet.

Shoes: Goodwill $5, Jeggings: Macy's $10, Shirt: Goodwill $1.50, Belt: Goodwill $1, Shades: Goodwill $1


This is my friend Megan, You can't see it, but she is wearing a tutu...and she's about 6'4'' in this picture, and you can't see her awesomeness....that doesn't show through polaroids.
I have to get back to 2012 now. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    I'd love if you visited my fashion blog www.7wondersblog.net xx

    ReplyDelete