Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Insert Clever Title Here*



Boots: Charming Charlie's $10, Jeggings: Macy's $10, Shirt: Lucky Brand $40, Blazer: Calvin Klein: $40


Do you ever see yourself in a photo, and say....that was a bad choice. Probably should never wear these jeggings with anything that does not cover my booty...well....ever. And really don't wear short boots with them either because that is also not flattering for your lower region.

 I also got to casual friday at work last week and my manager (who is a guy, btw) had on exactly the same shirt! Red, white and blue plaid, we looked like an American Eagle commercial. I got made fun of a lot from my coworkers. I wanted to crawl under my cube and hide, either he was being feminine or my shirt is a bit masculine. I'm going with his was feminine Dammit!!!!

Happy Humpday everyone..

Had another good weekend at the 50% off sale at the Goodwill (yes there was another one, I can only hope this is going to be a permanent thing on Saturdays....and in that case I will have to arise really early so I can get the super good stuff!!!!!) Posts to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment