Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 31: Go Ski-Biking


Oh yeah kiddos, this was a blasty blast. I really don't know how I lived in the mountains for 3 years and NEVER TRIED THIS....THIS.....SKI BIKING!!!!!


My friend Megs is visiting from Charleston, SC and neither one of us had ever done it before, got a sweet discount, so we thought, why not? 
Sidenote: I've only skied three times in my life on the bunny slopes so the first ride down was, well terrifying! 
How it works: 
They put you in ski boots, then strap these lovely snow-skate lookin' things to your boots (walking around in these is almost as hard as walking in heels...almost) and then you sit your butt down on one of these guys...
I was hell on wheels! The guide at the back of the group (who knocked one of his front teeth out on a ski-bike last week) said I got the "most improved award" at the end of the night. (to be honest I was just getting tired of getting beat down the slopes by this 5 year old girl...she was flying! out of her mind I tell you!)

I will have pictures of me on the bike soon. Megs is gonna email them to me

Moral of the story.... if you ever have a chance to go Ski-Biking do not hesitate...most fun I've had in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment