Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 32: Give Self-Tanners a Go

I have recently decided to never get back in a tanning bed again...after my recent scare with Melanoma (biopsy came back negative (whew) maybe we should put an end to the fake-baking once and for all.

However, I feel like I look something like Rose in Titanic when she is in freezing water...
yep. That's my skin tone: alabaster.
So what is a Scottish/Irish girl supposed to do to keep herself from being transparent? Self tanners are supposed to be a solution. Problem: They stain and they smell awful.

This is what I bought. I got a dollar off coupon, still I think it was $6. Not too expensive. Used it last night for the first time. It smells a little but nothing like most of 'em I've tried.  I will post pictures periodically to let you know if it works.

Jergens Natural Glow Day 1:
(can't believe I chose my belly as a canvas..)

No comments:

Post a Comment