Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 33: Don't Step on My Blue-Striped Shoes

Target $15 (last spring)
This is one of those embarrassing moments where I reveal that I found shoes in my closet that I have never worn. I'm not sure why but these cutie patooties never made it out of my closet last spring/summer. Yep. Never wore 'em. Not once. But I wore them last weekend and took a picture. I walked to breakfast with miss Yuki-pants and Miss Hosty.  So excited I live in a place that I can actually do that!

I took a picture (try not to zoom in on my face. I had 5 mins to get ready last Sunday)
shoes: Target ($15), Jeans: thrifted ($5), shirt: Hanes ($8 pack of 3), Jacket: Macy's ($15)
I plan on letting these babies see the light of day way more this Spring and Summer.

Alrighty then! Peace out people have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment