Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 52: Three Amigos

I wanted to share this picture with everyone. These are my two girls: Jenn and Megs. This is the first picture taken of us together...since, gosh, like 4 years ago! This picture was taken a month or so ago but I just found it! Thought it was deleted! So glad its not.
See Jenn (on the left) is the reason I came to Colorado, I met her briefly for the first time my junior year of college and no joke my first words about her was "who does this skank think she is?" I then befriended Megs (on the right) my Senior year of college when we both had Corporate Finance together...which she claims to this day, she only passed that class because of me. You're welcome darlin'. (additional note: swear I also had a guy date me so he could pass accounting, he dumped me after the semester ended, it ain't easy bein' a dork peoples!) Anyways Megs played soccer with Jenn and Megs let me know that no Jenn was absolutely not a skank and that I should meet her to confirm. She was right, she is far from skank, she's got crazy eyes at times, but the biggest heart ever and she is pretty amazing I'll have to admit.
So Jenn, asked Megs and I if we would like to come to Vail, Colorado for Christmas Break back in 2006, we said something along the lines of "does the pope wear a funny hat?" and off we went.
What can I say, I feel in love immediately and can't imagine being anywhere else but Colorado. So this is a special shout out to my girls: Jennifer and Megan for opening my eyes to this wonderful place. I love you girls, can't wait to we are together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment