Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 54: Am I the only one who loses rings?

Ok, seriously, I am starting to get a little aggravated with myself...i lose rings like no other! Remember this awesome ring that my moms got me? The one I will cherish forever because we bought it when we were in Denver for the first time together?
lets not freak....I didn't lose it. It's at Yuki's house, I'm going to get it tonight. I called her last Saturday freaking out 'cuz I thought it find its way into the black hole that all of my rings eventually fall into. I never lose necklaces, shoes, pants, shirts, scarves, or anything else, only rings. I'm still in my twenties, I'm going to have to crash at peoples' houses from time to time, does anybody have a method for not losing their rings? I just can't get myself to sleep in them, I have to take them off. I have one that my Mom gave me for my 21st birthday that I hardy ever wear because I'm terrified of losing it. Somebody help me!
The funny thing is the 2 crappy rings I spent $2 a piece on I have had forever. Figures.

And I'm excited to try these new outfits: 
and remember: Everyday is Earth Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment