Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 56: Found:Sweatpants alternative

I'm a sweatpants kind of girl. Its true. I lived in sweatpants my entire college career basically. I did make a vow in 2011 to not leave the house in them unless I could absolutely help it:
3 times its okay to wear sweatpants in public:
#1) late night trips to 7-11 for emergency chocolate and gummy bears
#2) when you are barfing, snotting, coughing, etc all over the place and need to head to Walgreens for some cold and flu medicine
#3) you are exercising, heading to and from the gym, to practice, to play a sport, etc

I just have an entire wardrobe of cuteness that hardly gets to see the light of day as it is. I have found that tights are just as comfortable as sweatpants (gasp) and you don't look like a homeless person.
Shoes: Goodwill $6, Tights: F21 (gift from mom eons ago) Cardigan: F21 (gift from mom) Tant: Buckle $12, Necklace: Goodwill $6
 That and can sweatpants do this: have button details. Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment