Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 58: They have been chosen! (my 30 for 30)

My 30 for 30: Gifted or Thrifted items have been chosen. I know I have 2 days left of April, but I'm all about doing stuff in advance these days! This is a challenge where you wear only these 30 items for 30 days, no shopping allowed. I decided since I am such a thrifty little devil, and I've been given some pretty spectacular gifts in my day, I would do a Gifted or Thrifted version of 30 for 30. All the items I chose have A. been bought a a thrift store or B. given to me by someone.

They have been chosen.............they must goooooooooooooooooooooooo....for some reason the phrase "has been chosen" will forever make me think of the Toy Story aliens. I always use that voice too.

Shoes:
1. Converse (Gifted, Momma Terri)
2. Oxfords (Thrifted $4)
3. Wedges (Thrifted $10)
4. Boots (Thrifted $12)
5. Flats (Thrifted $6)
6. Sandals (Gifted, Momma Terri)
Sweaters:
7. Wool Sweater (Thrifted $4)
8. J Crew Cardigan (Gifted, boyfriend Josh)
9. F21 Cardigan (Gifted, friend Danielle)
Jackets:
10. Calvin Klein Jacket (Gifted, Momma Terri)
11. Leather Jacket (Thrifted $12)
Dresses:
12. Polka Dot Camisole (Thrifted $2)
13. Floral Dress (Gifted, Momma Terri)
14. Patterned Dress (Thrifted $7)
Shirts:
15. Polka Dot Shirt: (Thrifted $3.50)
16. Checkered Shirt: (Thrifted $3.50)
17. Striped Shirt: (Thrifted $2)
18. Green Shirt (Thrifted $3.50)
Bottoms:
19: Shorts (Thrifted $3)
20. Skirt (Thrifted $4)
21. Jeans (Thrifted $5)
22. Pants (Thrifted $4)
23. Pants (Thrifted $5)
Tights:
24: Floral (Gifted, Momma Terri)
25. Blue (Gifted, Momma Terri)
Tops:
26: Daytrip Shirt (Gifted, Sister Mallory)
27: Tank with wooden beads (Gifted, Momma Terri)
28. Striped Tank (Thrifted $3)
29: Polka Dot Tank: (Thrifted $2.50)
Vest:
30. Floral Vest (Thrifted $4)

There you have it my Gifted or Thrifted 30 for 30. I will post my first outfit post on May 1st. Oh and as a little added twist my accessories will be gifted, thrifted, or made by moi as well! I will post those tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment