Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 59: Bejeweled

If anyone is wondering, yes.....yes I get still get Easter presents at age 26. I got a card in the mail last Friday, and yesterday, glorious yesterday, I got a package too! From whom, you ask? Duh, my mom, the coolest person on this planet! It contained:
#1) These awesome earrings from Silpada
#2) Roughly 75 necklaces with awesome large jewels and beads (ok so it was only 4) all with earrings
Linny happy!

Here's a kiss Momma! Love you!

Because I was so happy I decided to prance around my room and take pictures of myself in awkward poses...doesn't everyone do this?
I decided these two together were my favorite. But there are so many options!
And one more thing...do you ever have one of those days where your hair just decides to cooperate? Today was one of those days...look at those perfect bed heady waves....and I didn't do a thing but let mother nature run its course. Yep...sometimes you just have to let it air-dry my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I take photos of myself all the time, haha. Your room looks so pretty. I love the yellow door and your scarf collection!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete