Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 60: Dress with Jeans? Glamour says its ok!


So I was always under the impression that jeans under a dress were a no-no. I looked outside this morning, saw the sun was shining, to double confirm the nice-ness,  I went out on my back porch, and yep, glorious warm day. Put on my favorite little dress, stepped out my front door, and marched my happy ass back inside and put on some pants. (Sidenote: always check the weather report in Colorado. Double sidenote: always, always, always bring a jacket.) Rather than change my whole ensemble I decided to just throw a pair of jeans on because Glamour.com said it was okay! And smart!


shoes: Target $12, Jeans: MEK ($100 circa 2003-ish), Purse: F21 (gift from Momma Terri) Dress: American Rag $40, Tank: F21: $3.50, Sweater: Express (mmm had it since high school unsure the price) Shades: Ray Ban: Gift from Lover Boy

this is my sexy face...obviously


No comments:

Post a Comment