Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 61: Its my pre·rog·a·tive, 30 for 30 Outfit 1



I am a woman. I am changing my mind. My original 30 for 30 has changed. I decided I needed my plain white tee. Reasons I'm breaking the "Gifted or Thrifted strict rule is because A. I feel sexy in it B. It goes with everything C. I only paid $3 for it.

and a plain yellow tank (Goodwill $3) So these are the new #15 and #24.
These two are getting the boot #15 and #24. I already have enough button downs (sorry polka dots) and these tights are just don't work with the other stuff I have picked out. (I have plenty of outfits picked out to wear them with just not in May...i will step out in these crazy tights soon)
Tomorrow is May 1st!

And here's a little Bobby Brown if you dare!music video

And here's my very first outfit on my Gifted or Thrifted 30 for 30!!!

Sandals: Madden Girl, Pants: Lucky Brand (Goodwill $4), Tee (Wal-Mart $3), Jacket: Calvin Klein (Gift from Momma Terri) Necklace: Fossil (gift from Momma Terri)


Look how slimming this shirt is!I just feel awesome in it so I had to let it join the 30 for 30 party!
#1) Here's a closer look at the shoes #2) yes, i know I need to paint my toenails...sorry world!
Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment