Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 76: I'm such a cheater

Ok, so I know that I am supposed to be on a shopping ban (not sure why I give myself these 'cuz I never stick to it) but I had some time to kill in Loveland the other day (they have a large outdoor outlet mall) and I couldn't resist stopping in JCrew. Sorry 30 for 30, I cheated, again :(
I have been on the hunt now for a chambray shirt for quite some time now...haven't found the perfect one...I was modeling it off of this:
In the depths of JCrew, and with the help of a sales associate named Bri, my search is over.
Shoes: Target $15, White Skinnies: Target $20, Belt: Goodwill $1, Shirt: JCrew $30, Purse: F21 gift from moms
It was 40 percent off (still $30 the most I've spent on a shirt in a long, long, long time) but its perfect you can tuck it in, wear it with shorts or leggings, and I loves!
I also love these heels, but they only make them in wide widths! Booooo Payless, plus they would make me about 6'3'', "amazon woman"!
I also like these from JCrew, but at $198, I think I'll have to pass, the search continues! 

1 comment:

  1. you can forgive yourself a purchase that you have been coveting for ages... especially when it looks fab and is ultra versatile :)

    ReplyDelete