Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 77: Makeover Fun

#1) Jennifer Aniston, just duh, every girl wants her hair!

#2) Emma Stone (before she went blonde) People have said I looked like her before, I don't see it

#3) Audrina, they also added makeup to me in this one...purty huh?

#4) Hilary Duff, hey world, this is what I would look like with bangs.

#5) Hilary Swank: not so sure about that rando patch of blonde.

#6) JLo, Um hell to the no.

#7) Oliva Wilde, mmmmm kinda orangish isn't it????

#8) One of the Olsen twins. They put makeup on in this one too, I was a blonde throughout high school, not really sure if I had more fun though.

$9) Not sure who this is, but not feelin' this look on me.

#10) Jessica Biel. Think this is my favorite!

#11) L.C. I likey this one too!

#12) Mila: mixed feelings on this one.
So I was playing around on the internet yesterday and googled: "what would I look like with bangs" and this lovely makeover site came up people instant makeover, it is super easy, and pretty accurate if you ask me. That way you can sort of "try on" different celebrity hairstyles/makeup/lip colors/etc. It is so much fun! All you have to do is upload a photo (if you look as wonderful as I do there is extra points) then you just fit the hairstyle to your face. That simple.
I am thinking about changing my hairstyle (yet again) maybe putting some blonde in for summertime (groundbreaking)...which one do you guys like best? I'm feelin' #10) Miss Jessica Biel, or perhaps #1) Jennifer Aniston? Could I be a blonde again? #3) looks pretty nice too, or should I try bangs like #4)??? decisions decisions!
Anyways, try it for yourself, I guarantee you'll have a good time!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun thing to try. I think my favorite is the emma stone look...
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete