Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 78: Oh yeah, I still tight roll, Outfit 13ish?

beautiful face I'm making here.


Sandals: gifted, Jeans: Thrifted, Tank: Thrifted
This is actually what I wore on Sunday, after a long, glorious day in Wash Park, partly cloudy at first, but Mr Sun decided to join us for most of the afternoon. Just what I needed on my day off. And yes, that's a tight roll on my jeans my friends. Still got it. This outfit is super boring, sorry y'all.

By the Numbers
#6) Sandals, Gift from Momma Terri (now that i think about "gift" is a strong word as I pretty much just ramshackled her closet last summer and said, "I'm taking these" she never objects, she is so awesome.)
#21) Light Jeans, Goodwill $5
#28) Striped Tank, Goodwill $3

Oh and just so you know, the only person that commented on my blog yesterday was my mother, and she voted bangs (and told me that most of them looked like mug shots).....I don't think I can do it! I have had the same, long, straight, hairstyle for close to, oh 45 years or so...time to change it up? Or stick with what works? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment